Monday, March 5, 2012

Golf Industry Show

What a great week I had at the Golf Industry Show that I was fortunate enough to attend.  There were so many educational  seminars during the 4 days it was hard to choose which ones to attend.  I did take home some available information that I will be able to implement into my programs here at Hawks Landing.  i was also able to connect with a few fellow Superintendents that I have not seen in some time. The highlight of the confeance for me was listening to David Feherty, he spoke for almost an hour.

David Feherty from GCSAA TV on Vimeo.



There is also an equipment show during the conference this is the place that you can easily get lost in the vast amount of suppliers, equipment and technology that is out there for maintaining our golf courses. Hybrid Electric is a reality in golf.  Many of the major manufactures have some form of this technolgy in their line up.  Here is a new greens mower from Toro that is completely electric.

I also made a quick trip to the Grand Canyon before I took the a Red Eye flight home.  If you have never been there it is a special place and you need at least a few days to explore everything. The pictures do no justice to the actual vastness of the canyon.  

Total Pageviews

Followers