Monday, August 18, 2008

Great Weekend














I sure had a great weekend, The club Championship was a great success with a playoff to decide the winner. I hope that everyone enjoyed the tough conditions and played to the best of their ability. The scores reflected a fair but very challenging golf course. The club championship is the highlight of the maintenance staff we were all excited to prepare the golf course for the membership.
I would like to introduce you to my daughter, Ashley. She is a nationally ranked equestrian in horse jumping. She owns two horses and trains them to compete against many of the best riders in the state as well as on the national level. I have a link below to a you tube video upload, of Ashley winning the Midwest horse show.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1muTPQV7-k

Total Pageviews

Followers