Saturday, December 4, 2010

First Snow

I have posted the latest Golf Course Management magazine and the new USGA update both have some good reading for you after shoveling your driveway.  The first snow fall  is right on schedule for the season on the golf course.  I would have liked to get a few more things done on the course but the turf has had sufficient time to get ready for a long winters nap.  I feel that we applied our snow mold protections and fertilizers this fall at the right time and everything should be ok in the spring.  It is so hard to make any predictions because we just do not know what  Mother Nature has in store for us.  All that I can say is that the ground is frozen and the snow will provide protections against winds and desiccation.


I will update my Blog over the winter months biweekly.  I do receive a lot of great information, articles and magazine that I will continue to post as they come in.  Please take some time to read an article or two there is a lot of great information.

Neil

.    

Total Pageviews

Followers