Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Annual Meeting

It is hard to believe that I have been here at Hawks for 11 years this April.  Last night was the annual meeting and we had a nice gathering of members.  I always enjoy talking about the previous year and what our plans are for the upcoming year.   It is quite obvious that the members of Hawks are very passionate about the club. With the addition of the Roost, which is a pretty ingenious name after Tyler's explanation.  I should have put two and two together, at least I was not the only one.  It is a great name for the restaurant. Tyler sounds like he has a lot of great ideas and willing to listen to the members for additional input.  Overall, I am very excited about the upcoming year. Last night was a solid stone to step off for a great golf season.  I look forward to providing a great golf course to everyone. 


Thank you


Neil.      

Total Pageviews

Followers