Thursday, December 18, 2014

Happy Holidays

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year.  Before you know it we will be back out playing golf.

It was nice seeing a big group at the holiday party last evening,  Thank you all for your nice compliments regarding the golf course and the work that we do.  It is a pleasure taking care of Hawks Landing for such a great group of members.

I have been very busy on the golf course the last few days,  I have completed clearing the creek on 9, 11/17 and 16.  I sprayed all these this fall and had very good control of the undesirable grasses.  I feel it is improtant to furure stress these grases by cutting them down to the ground,  I would suspect that the creeks will look very good next year.











We are also working very hard on the equipment maintenance,  side of things believe it or not this golf cart is 14 years old.



Neil

Total Pageviews

Followers