Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wasps

There is really no good way to comment on the comments that I receive.  So I thought to write an update on these pesky wasps in the bunker on 12.  Well believe it or not I have tired just about everything, 20 cans of wasps and bee killer and 3 foggers right in the hole.  I am not sure what is going on here, I will spray the bee killer in their hole and they keep coming out through the spray.  I am going to try again this morning but these wasps are tough that is for sure.  I apologize for any inconvenience these wasp are causing I may have to call in an exterminator with I can not get them under control soon

I appreciate any comments that you may have.  I do not have any way to answer your questions through my comment section.  If you can please leave your email while posting question or concerns and I will gladly respond

Thank you and enjoy the great weather.

Neil   

Total Pageviews

Followers