Monday, March 2, 2015

Golf Course update 3/2/15

Today, I started to plow cart paths on the golf course, I do this every year to allow for quick removal of standing water as the snow melts as well as access to the golf course.  As you can tell in the photo there is considerable snow on the path around 4 feet in spots even considering the fact that we have not had much snow this season.

I have not been able to see much turf over the last few weeks due to the snow cover but today I was able to start seeing some turf.  From what I can tell so far things looks pretty good.  We have no real ice to speak of on the course which is always a good thing at this time of the year.  I would suspect by next week a lot of the snow will be melting and I will be able to have a better understanding on the conditions.




I have secured a good part of the staff already for this season.  Many guys from the last few years will be returning.  I have hired a few new staff members also.

We have just about completed all the golf course supplies that needed refurbishing and most of the turf equipment that is needed right away is ready to go.



Total Pageviews

Followers