Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Look

Over the last few days, I have researched a few very good blogs and decided to change the look of my blog.  Well not as easy as I thought, but after 3 days of changes  I came up with a much better layout and a little easier on the eyes.

A few nice changes are  the tabs on the top.  You can click on the RSS feed and get a different view of the entries to read.  Also, I added a contact tab which will allow you to email me very easily.  must of the others features are the same but in a different order.

 I will be continuing to make minor changes over the next few days to enhance the blog.  I hope that you will continue to check back weekly to look for updates.  I will be adding new entries each week over the winter, I have lots of information that I would like to share with you.

Thank you

Neil

Total Pageviews

Followers