Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am Back

Well that was a good try using wordpress but I am coming back to blogger and leaving the wordpress behind.  To tell you the truth I really liked using wordpress but there are a few things that I can not do that I did not know before posting a few entries.  One being that I have to pay to post videos, and I can not make changes to the program unless I pay also.  I am not going to pay for something that Google lets you do for free.  Posting through my phone is way easier using Wordpress but I can still do it through Google so I fight that fight until they make changes. 


I apologize for pulling you in different directions, I only want to have a great blog that is updated with current information so that you can be informed  

thank you for your understanding

Neil

Total Pageviews

Followers