Wednesday, November 10, 2010

moving

I am thinking of moving to wordpress.  I spent a little time yesterday moving all of my posts over to this site

http://hawkslandinggreensdepartment.wordpress.com/

In doing so I feel that the blog looks more professional and for me it is much easy to use.  and actually much more powerful.  I have been blogging for quite a while and so far have almost 4000 page views from all over the world.  My original intent was informing the members on the on what is happening to the golf course but there are a lot others using the blog.  I hope that I am providing some useful information for you.  I have a pretty good understanding of building websites now and the Wordprees blog site will allow me more freedom to do more while looking better.  Let me know what you think,  Thanks to those that help me make this decision

Neil

Total Pageviews

Followers